Principal, S3-Solis Strategic Solutions
- Former President and CEO of Make Room Inc.
- Prior to her time at Make Room, Ali served as a senior advisor to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Affairs, Shaun Donovan
- Ali co-led the ACTION Campaign, a national cross-industry advocacy network of 3,800 national, regional and local organizations
- In 2008, Ali led the Save America’s Neighborhoods campaign
- Ali was a legislative director for the congressionally chartered Neighborhood Reinvestment Corporation
- Former President of Women in Housing and Finance, Inc.
- An INROADS alumnus and Graduate of University of Maryland with a dual degree in political science and Spanish