Join us in tackling affordable housing from all angles.
Eden Housing is committed to creating communities and changing the lives of others through affordable housing. As a team, we work to meet the needs of lower income families, seniors, and persons with disabilities to develop true home environments and to genuinely improve the quality of life for our residents. We are committed to our green initiative and build with an energy-efficient perspective in mind, installing technologies such as solar panels and ensuring that all employees are educated on the importance of maintaining an environment for the future. Each year we continue to grow, and we are proud to say that our success is due to the collective hard work and support of our amazing partners and staff. If you are hardworking, innovative, and passionate, then come join our team!
It’s the compassion and family-oriented environment of eden housing that I like most. home is where your heart is.Calvin Brewer, Maintenance II
How to Apply
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Eden provides generous benefits to our employees. Check out the links below to see all the details.
In 2022 we expanded our benefits to include part-time employees who work 16 hours or more per week.
- Kaiser Medical – HMO and a High Deductible Health Plan with a H.S.A account. Eden contributes up to $700 to the H.S.A. account annually. Employee only coverage is free.
- United Health Care – HMO and PPO plans. The HMO product is free for employee only coverage.
- MetLife Dental: DHMO and DPPO plans and MetLife vision coverage with VSP providers. Free dental coverage for employee only with the DHMO plan.
- Pre-Taxed Flexible Spending Accounts including dependent care and commuter benefits.
- Company paid life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death & dismemberment.
- Our retirement plan has an employer contribution of 5% of earnings (up to the IRS maximum) towards your retirement after one year of service. This employer contribution is 100% vested after three years of service.
- Vacation and sick days
- Volunteer hours each year so you can spend time in your community making a difference
- Company-paid holidays and early dismissal days
- Free memberships to Rocket Lawyer, Calm and Fitness on Demand
- State of the Art Training Development department for job knowledge and career advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Eden Housing, Inc. and all of its affiliated organizations provide equal opportunities for employment, housing and the social services offered by the company(ies) to all individuals. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or AIDS-related condition (ARC), mental disability or any other arbitrary basis. We make reasonable accommodations for the physically disabled in our housing, programs and workplace.
Due to the high number of applications/resumes and phone calls received, please understand that we are unable to respond to phone calls and inquiries regarding the status of individual applications/resumes and positions.