Accepting pre-applications for 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom project base Section 8 Low Income Housing Apartments. Open Nov. 25 – Dec. 8.
2 Bedroom for rent
- NO DROP OFF APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Incomplete application or application received after the deadline will not be processed.
- The application will be placed on the waiting list on a first come first serve basis.
- Annual Household income must be below the income limits listed.
- All applications with fraudulent statements/information or containing any person who appears on more than one application will be removed from the lottery.
- Pets are not permitted. Management will allow assistive animals which are defined as animals that are used to assist, support, or provide service to persons with disabilities.
- Acceptance of an application does not assure housing for the applicant. It is only the first step in the process.
Maximum and minimum income and occupancy limits apply
2020 Approved Maximum Income Limits for Alameda County
|Household Size||1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person||7 Person|
Section 8 housing vouchers and other valid rental assistance programs are welcome to apply.
In accordance with the following guideline, the household composition must be appropriate for the apartment size in which the household is applying:
|Bedroom Size||Minimum Persons||Maximum Persons|
|2 – Bedroom||2||5|
Number of Units
Eden Housing Management, Inc.