Sycamore Glen is an existing 20-unit senior property in Morgan Hill originally constructed in 1989. The property has a long-term Use Agreement with HUD and a 20-year Section 8 contract for 100% of the restricted units. As a small project, low income tax credits were not a financially feasible option. However, given the Section 8 contract and the lack of any hard debt, the project was able to refinance the HUD 2020 and secure enough debt to initiate a $135,000/door renovation.
The scope of work includes:
• New heating and cooling units for each unit
• All new double pane windows throughout
• Full unit interior renovations including floors, paint, countertops, sinks, faucets, toilets, vanity, and lights. The cabinets were refinished. The tub surrounds were in good condition and left in place
• New appliances
• New drought‐tolerant landscaping and install water efficient irrigation
• Repairs to failing pedestrian bridges and new stairs throughout
• New exterior lighting and parking lot upgrades
• Upgrades to the small community room and ADA upgrades throughout the site
• Gardening beds and outdoor furniture
In order to obtain an application for housing, you must call each property directly (408) 779-0182 . The manager can answer questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions, and how to obtain an application for housing.
If you need further assistance, please call 510-582-1460.
Number of Units
- Heating and Cooling
- Refrigerator and Range
Weir Andrewson Associates
Buena Vista Construction
Walker & Dunlop Fannie Mae Multifamily Delegated Underwriting and Servicing Product (DUS Program), City of Morgan Hill
Eden Housing Management, Inc.