Click here to apply.
All applications are put into one lottery. There is no priority given to those who complete their application on August 3 over an application completed on August 21. Preference is provided to applicants who live or work in the City of Fremont.
There are maximum annual income limits by household size. These limits are based on Area Median Income (AMI), effective as of March 31, 2020 for Alameda County, as published on the website for the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC), which implements the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC) in the State of California.
An applicant must receive a minimum monthly amount equal to two times the rent for applicants without a Section 8/Housing Choice Voucher.
Please contact the community manager for details.
Number of Units
- ADA Accessibility
- Electric cooktop stove and range
- BBQ Grills
- Bicycle Storage
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Laundry Room
- Wi-Fi in Community Spaces
- Solar Photovoltaic panels to offset the common area electrical load
- Solar thermal system
- Drought resistant landscaping that meets Bay Friendly landscaping standards, thereby reducing the water needed for irrigation
- Irrigation systems that are controlled by smart timers which prevent over watering of plants
- Bioswales which enhance natural drainage on-site rather than into the stormwater system
- Shading systems for natural cooling
- Low VOC paints for indoor air quality
- High efficiency light fixtures and Energy Star appliances
- Low flow toilets and showerheads
- Electric vehicle charging stations
Eden Housing Management, Inc.