Foss Creek Court
This award-winning cluster of apartments near downtown Healdsburg includes ten homes for families with special needs and for those transitioning from homelessness. The complex is configured with varying architecture and building types. The apartments surround a unique farmhouse style community building creating a village feel, complete with barbeque and picnic areas.
In fact, this “village” offers many amenities such as a community room with kitchen, a computer lab and two on-site laundries. For those looking for outdoor time, there are two playgrounds and five parks within a 14-mile drive. Foss Creek is a very walkable location with stores and shopping nearby.
• Air conditioning
• High speed internet
• Ceiling fan
• Energy-star appliances
• Wheelchair Accessible
• Smoke free options
• Some townhouse-style units
In order to obtain an application for housing, you must call each property directly (707) 433-0367 The manager can answer questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions, and how to obtain an application for housing.
If you need further assistance, please call 510-582-1460.
Number of Units
- 106 Regional GreenPoint Certification
- Diversion of 65% construction waste
- Photovoltaic panels
- Solar hot water system
- Energy star appliances
- Recycled carpet
- Low VOC paint
- High-efficiency irrigation
- Native and drought-tolerant landscaping
- Dual flush toilets
U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation, City of Healdsburg, Sonoma County, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, Silicon Valley Bank, California Tax Credit Allocation
Eden Housing Management, Inc.
- 2011 Readers’ Choice Award, Rural Category, Affordable Housing Finance Magazine
- 2011 Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Award in Rural Housing Category, Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition
- 2011 Gold Nugget Award of Merit, Affordable Project – under 30 du/acre Category, PCBC