Cranes Landing provides 79 affordable rental apartments for seniors to age in place in the City of Lodi. Eight one-bedroom apartments are set aside for formerly homeless individuals with mental illness. Located along one of Lodi’s main commercial corridors, there are a variety of urban amenities and public transportation options that are within convenient walking distance.
Senior residents living at Cranes Landing have access to supportive resident services at no cost. The central community hub is equipped with approximately 2,300 total square feet of common space including a community room with a small kitchen, computer lab, two laundry facilities, and an upstairs lounge. The development also includes an exercise room, a manager’s office, and services office.
Please call the property to receive a rental application.
Please contact the community manager for details.
Number of Units
- Community Center
- Computer Lab
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Room
- Wi-Fi in Community Spaces
- GreenPoint Rated – Gold Level Exceeds Title 24’s energy and resource efficiency thresholds by 15%
- Solar photovoltaic panels provide sufficient electrical power to cover 75 percent or more of the common area electrical and lighting loads
- Solar thermal hot water system lowers the property’s operating costs
- Efficient water fixtures throughout the building
- Equipped with Energy Star rated appliances
- Use of low VOC paints, renewable materials, and high-efficiency light fixtures
Brown Construction, Inc.
City of Lodi, San Joaquin County, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco, San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services, California Housing Finance Agency, and Wells Fargo Bank
Eden Housing Management, Inc.