Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /nas/content/live/edenhousing/wp-content/themes/EdenHousing/single-podcast.php on line 34
Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /nas/content/live/edenhousing/wp-content/themes/EdenHousing/single-podcast.php on line 34
How California’s Housing Market is Failing to Meet the Needs of Low-Income Families
February 27, 2014
Since 1988, the California Housing Partnership Corporation – CHPC, has helped create and preserve more than 20,000 affordable homes in California and provided training and technical assistance to more than 10,000 individuals.
In this episode of the Affordable Housing Podcast brought to you by Eden Housing, our guest is Matt Schwartz, President and CEO of CHPC.
Host Joanne Greene speaks with Matt about CHPC’s recent report, “How California’s Housing Market is Failing to Meet the Needs of Low-Income Families”, his 20 years involved in the development, planning and financing of affordable housing in both the private and public sector, and his work with local government and nonprofit organizations on policy advocacy, technical assistance and training.
* Listen to this and prior episodes of the Affordable Housing Podcast at EdenHousing.org
* Free subscriptions to the monthly Affordable Housing Podcast are available in iTunes
* For additional information on this topic, visit:
– California Housing Partnership Corporation http://www.chpc.net/
– The full report published in Feb2014: