Advocacy Updates, Community Stories, Eden News, Eden Updates
Housing the Bay Webinar Series
July 26, 2021
Episcopal Impact Fund and Eden Housing present a two-part webinar series examining the post-COVID housing crisis, how we got here, and what we can do to achieve a better future for all residents of the Bay.
Part One (Thursday, July 29, 7:00-8:00pm): Where are we and how did we get here?
Part Two (Thursday, August 19, 7:00-8:00pm): What can we do about it?
“Housing and poverty are inextricably linked—especially in the Bay Area. Unless we come together to address the housing crisis, we cannot hope to eliminate poverty.” – Kathleen Piraino, Executive Director of Episcopal Impact Fund
Stephanie Martin Taylor, Head of Communications for the Episcopal Diocese of California, will moderate a two-part webinar with leading voices addressing the Bay Area housing crisis. The below panelists will discuss the challenges we face, potential solutions, and how each of us can make a difference:
- Erin Baldassari, Staff Reporter, Housing, KQED
- Fred Blackwell, Chief Executive Officer, San Francisco Foundation
- Gail Gilman, Chief Strategy Officer, All Home
- Landis Graden, President, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, DCG Strategies
- Ed Hahn, Director, Woodmont Clarke LLC, on behalf of Jordan Court at All Souls Parish Berkeley
- Linda Mandolini, President and Chief Executive Officer, Eden Housing