Eden Housing to Host Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting of The Randall on September 15
September 11, 2023
– Project to provide 41 new affordable rental homes to low-income individuals and families in Healdsburg –
What: Eden Housing will celebrate the grand opening of The Randall, a new development that will offer 41 much-needed new affordable homes for rent to individuals and families in the Healdsburg community.
The project is located in the heart of downtown and is part of the broader Mill District master development.
When: Friday, September 15, 2023, noon to 2 p.m.
Where: 111 Saw Mill Circle, Healdsburg, California
Photo and Video Opps:
Special guests and speakers include:
- Ariel Kelley, Mayor of the City of Healdsburg
- Congressman Jared Huffman
- Assemblymember Jim Wood
- Jen Klose, Executive Director of Generation Housing
- Tia Boatman Patterson, President of the California Community Reinvestment Corporation (CCRC)
- Jeff Bennett, Senior VP/Relationship Manager of Wells Fargo
- Josie Carroll, Director of Community Relations and Owner Experience of Replay Destinations
- Eden Housing leadership team and residents
About the project: The Randall provides affordable homes for individuals and families earning less than 60% of the area median income. It includes a mix of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom homes with ample outdoor community space, including a patio, BBQ and gardening area. The Randall is a transit-oriented project, located just a few steps away from the future Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART) stop.
The project is dedicated to Nicholas Randall, who is serving his final term as an Eden Housing board member after 40 years of service and dedication to the affordable housing sector.
Funding and lenders: City of Healdsburg, County of Sonoma, Sonoma County Housing Authority, Replay, Wells Fargo, California Community Reinvestment Corporation, Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco and California Tax Credit Allocation Committee.
ABOUT EDEN HOUSING
Eden Housing is a non-profit organization with 55 years of experience providing safe and affordable housing that helps families stay secure, allows communities to thrive, and solves many of the most pressing housing challenges facing California cities. Since its inception, the Bay Area-based organization has developed more than 10,000 affordable homes and is a leader in making its residential communities environmentally sustainable and efficient through integrating energy conservation. Eden is also known as a champion of housing policy advocacy at the local, state, and national level, supporting practices that both create and preserve affordable housing for diverse communities. Learn more at www.edenhousing.org.
Johnston Communications for Eden Housing
(408) 656 8025, firstname.lastname@example.org