Community Stories, Eden News, Eden Updates
A Journey Home: Making Affordable Housing More Efficient
June 15, 2022
Located just one mile from downtown Vallejo, California, Sacramento Street Apartments is Eden Housing’s first affordable housing project created using factory-built modules. Thanks to a partnership with Factory_OS, which is also based in Vallejo, Eden Housing is reducing the time it takes to deliver critically needed housing for people experiencing homelessness. Join us on this journey and meet some of the trailblazers involved as we explore how this type of future-forward housing can help solve one of our country’s most pressing issues.
Many thanks to our partners:
- Silicon Valley Bank
- City of Vallejo
- Vallejo Housing Authority
- CA Department of Housing & Community Development
- Solano County Department of Health & Human Services
- Community Action Partnership Solano, Joint Powers Authority
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- California Municipal Finance Authority
- David Baker Architects
- James E. Roberts-Obayashi Corp.